Matrix Cast Iron Electrode
- Matrix 99 - General purpose pure nickel cast iron electrode depositing soft and machinable deposits.
- Matrix 66 - Nickel-iron electrode for joining gray cast iron to cast iron or to other ferrous materials.
- Matrix 55 - A special premium cold welding ferro nickel electrode providing excellent strength and ductility.
- Matrix 33 - NiCu alloy for general repairs, Shallow penetration allows for multi-layer build up. Maximum machinability.
- Matrix 22 - An economical nickel-free non machinable cast iron electrode, specially for welding, dirty and burnt cast iron parts.