Matrix Hard Facing Electrode
- Matrix 350 - AC/DC electrode which recommended for multi-layer build up and surfacing of steel components.
- Matrix 600 - Low hydrogen coated electrode for surfacing & build up on parts exposed to abrasion.
- Matrix 700 - AC/DC which deposits an air hardening martensitic steel alloy. One of the hardest steel alloy.
- Matrix DieHard 1 - Severe abrasion and moderate impact build-up alloy for manganese steels.
- Matrix DiaHard 2 - Complex carbide hard facing electrode for severest fine particle abrasion resistance even at elevated temperature.
- Matrix DiaHard 3 - Graphitic coated electrode for welding wear resistant hard facing. Outstanding compression and impact strengths.
- Matrix Mag Hard - AC/DC electrode which deposits an austenitic manganese steel weld metal for rebuilding and reinforcing matching and manganese and nickel steel.
- Matrix Sweet Hard - With special fluxing especially developed for depositing spots on wet mill roller used during crushing process of sugar cane. It will restrike automatically even on a wet workpiece.
- Matrix Tubular 9 - Highly alloyed tubular electrode versatile, complex carbide iron deposit resistant to both coarse and fine abrasion and moderate to heavy impact loading.
- Matrix 11 - An universal basic coated HSS electrode with high molybdenum which gives an improves cutting edges retention.